The CHE® Workshop covers full exam preparation, with all the student material from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AH&LEI). Highlights include:
- Understanding Adult Learning Theory
- Establishing a Positive Classroom Culture and Communication
- Effective Endings
- Content Presentation Methods
- Interactive Teaching Methods
- Classroom Evaluation
Benefits of Attending
The CHE® Workshop enables you to:
- Strengthen students' critical thinking and motivation to learn
- Share ideas with your peers
- Receive recognition for your teaching abilities from students, colleagues, and the industry
AED 4,750 per participant (AE4,523.81 - course cost; AED 226.19 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
- Be currently employed full time as a post-secondary hospitality educator, with at least two years of experience in one more such positions.
- Have at least a four-year degree or international diploma from an approved institution.
- Have at least two years full-time professional experience in the hospitality industry, with a minimum of one year in a managerial or supervisory position
- Be currently employed full time or part time as a post-secondary hospitality educator.
- Have at least five years of full-time professional experience in the hospitality industry, with a minimum of two years in a managerial or supervisory position.
- The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion.
- Individuals who pass the 100-question CHE® exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive AH&LEI certificate and CHE® lapel pin.
- Recertification: Once certified, designees are automatically enrolled in the CHE® Recertification Program, which recognises and rewards continuing efforts toward hospitality career growth. A portfolio to help track professional-development activities is provided. Every five years, the Certification Commission will recertify those who qualify based on their accomplishments. A new certificate is awarded at the time of each recertification.
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 25