CHS Exam preparation material offers a thorough overview of the CHS exam content. Highlights include:
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Orientation and Training
- Motivation and Team Building
- Staffing and Scheduling
- Improving Employee Performance
Benefits of Attending
The Certified Hospitality Supervisor (CHS®) is the most prestigious certification available to a hospitality supervisor. It is part of an elite group of hospitality professionals who by combining education and experience with dedication to the industry have achieved a high level of expertise.
The CHS designation may be used on letterhead, business cards, and other writings. The CHS lapel pin and certificate are the visible symbols of the holder's status and achievement.
The Certified Hospitality Supervisor (CHS®) designation provides recognition. Recognized worldwide, the CHS® designation is the lodging industry's highest acknowledgment of professionalism for supervisors in the hospitality industry.
AED 2,800 per participant (AED 2,666.67 - course cost; AED 133.33 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, exam preparation booklet, handouts, exam and AH&LEI Certificate and Lapel Pin (upon successful completion of the exam)
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
Online-based, self-study mode.
Because individual backgrounds vary widely in the hospitality industry, applicants may pursue the CHS® designation if currently employed in these qualifying position(s):
Candidate Time in Position
- A person who supervises two or more individuals; has job duties that are at least 20 percent supervisory in nature and include such tasks as scheduling, training, interviewing, disciplining, inspecting and conducting performance reviews; makes decisions and judgement calls while performing daily duties; and has input on hiring and firing decisions within a department.
- One current AHLEI supervisor, management, department head, or executive certification eliminates time requirement.
- Completion of AHLEI's Supervisory Skill Builders series eliminates time requirement.
- Degree from an accredited academic institution eliminates time requirement
- Successful delegates will receive the CHS pin and Certificate - an internationally recognised and accredited certification
- Individuals who pass the 100-question CHS exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive AH&LEI certificate and CHS lapel pin.
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 25