The CHT® Workshop covers full exam preparation, with all the student material from The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute. Highlights include:
- The Investment of Training and Development
- Assessing Training Needs
- Instructional Design
- Training Tools, Techniques, and Technology
- Measuring and Evaluating Training and Development
- Training the Trainer
- The Hourly Employee Orientation, Socialization, and Training Process
- Management Development and Executive Education
- Outsourcing Training and Development
Benefits of Attending
Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT®) is the most prestigious certification available to a hospitality training executive. It identifies the recipient as one who is part of an elite group of hospitality professionals who by combining education and experience with dedication to the industry have achieved a high level of expertise.
Globally recognized, the CHT® is a highly respected professional credential that validates your advanced knowledge in the hospitality industry. It is an honor awarded to training professionals.
Achieving the CHT® certification announces that you have a place among the best in your profession, are abreast of current trends and latest hospitality protocols; and serves as leverage in current and future career opportunities.
AED 3,250 per participant (AED 3,095.24 - course fee; AED 154.76 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, exam preparation booklet, handouts, exam and AH&LEI Certificate and Lapel Pin (upon successful completion of the exam)
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
Online-based, self-study mode.
Because individual backgrounds vary widely in the hospitality industry, applicants may pursue the CHT® designation if currently employed in these qualifying position(s):
- Property-level training director, corporate level training executive, or a department head at a hospitality company.
Candidate Time in Position: 1 year OR:
- One current AHLEI supervisor, management, department head, or executive certification eliminates time requirement.
- Completion of AHLEI's Supervisory Skill Builders series eliminates time requirement.
- Degree from an accredited academic institution will take 6 months off time requirement
- Individuals who pass the 150-question CHT® exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive AH&LEI certificate and CHT® lapel pin.
- Recertification: Once certified, designees are automatically enrolled in the CHT® Recertification Program, which recognises and rewards continuing efforts toward hospitality career growth. A portfolio to help track professional-development activities is provided. Every five years, the Certification Commission will recertify those who qualify based on their accomplishments. A new certificate is awarded at the time of each recertification.
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 18