The choice between programmes affords you the ability to select the training that best fits your needs. The segments can be viewed individually to emphasize or strengthen particular deficiencies in service, or enjoyed together as one comprehensive program. The segments are:
Guest Service Gold® Making Connections
- Authenticity: Keeping it Real
- Intuition: Read the Need
- Empathy: Use your Heart
- Champion: Be a Guest Hero
- Delight: Provide a Surprise
- Delivery: Follow Through
- Initiative: Make the Effort
Guest Service Gold® Golden Opportunities
- Recovery: Turn it Around
- Personalization: Provide an individualised Experience
- Knowledge: Be in the Know
- Passion: Inspire Others
- Commitment: Be All In
- Inclusion: Include Everyone
- Personality: Be Yourself
Benefits of Attending
Five-star service begins with your employees, and service is more important than ever in a tough, tight, and competitive market. Excellent guest service is not an expense, but an investment. There are several benefit that accrue to an organization when employees are trained in customer service skills:
- Employees who are properly trained and who demonstrate professional customer service skills can improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. This, in turn, helps the business retain customers and improve profits as it costs less to retain a customer than to acquire a new one. In addition, customers who are pleased are more open to additional sales messages and are more likely to refer others as potential customers.
- Good listening skills and questioning techniques can shorten the interaction time with customers. This allows an organization to serve more customers in less time, possibly with fewer staff.
- Being able to clearly explain next steps in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied will decrease the number of callbacks or return customers. Research has shown that improving first contact resolution is one of the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
- Teaching the same customer service skills to all personnel allows them to have a common process and language for dealing with customers. This allows business to brand the interaction and make excellent service part of their offering to the customer, thereby adding value.
- Investing in employees through training makes employees feel valued and improves motivation. In addition, when employees treat customers well by using proper customer service skills, they are more likely to be treated well in return. Both these factors can help to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover, thereby lowering costs.
AED 2,200 per participant (AED 2,095.24 - course cost; AED 104.76 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
Must be completed three months after approval
- An individual currently employed in any lodging, hospitality, tourism, or food and beverage position.
- Employees who complete the Guest Service Gold training (or equivalent property or brand-specific guest service programme.
- Students who complete the Guest Service Gold training through an Academic Institution.
- Please note: students enrolled in an academic institution may waive the experience/time in position requirement for the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP) certification. In addition, they are not required to complete a separate certification enrolment application. The instructor's academic roster serves as the student's enrolment.
CERTIFICATION AND EXAM
Available online or print, in English or Spanish. All exams must be administered under the supervision of a proctor.
Individuals who pass the 30-question CGSP exam with a score of 80% or higher will receive AH&LEI certificate and CGSP lapel pin.
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES