- Definition of the Customer
- Exceeding Expectations
- Moving from Good to GREAT
- The Essential SERVQUAL dimension
- What does SERVICE mean to you?
- Creating WOW Moments
- Through the eyes of the customer
- Teamwork -- Lessons from Geese
- Case Study -- Yours is a VERY Bad Hotel
- The career path of Night Clerk Mike
- Handling Complaints
- Listening and Telephone Skills
- Level of Service -- Questionnaire
- Customer Expectations -- Delivering Quality Customer Service
- The FISH Philosophy
- Making it Real
- My Pledge
Benefits of Attending
This programme enables participants to:
- Define: “the Customer” and “Service”.
- Understand the importance of every single customer interaction.
- Understand apply a quality service model.
- Understand the importance of complaints and learn how to manage them.
- Understand the Importance of teamwork and become better team members.
- Design and develop their own WOW effects.
AED 2,000 per participant (AED 1,904.76 - course cost; AED 95.24 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme requires participants to have a working knowledge of the English language, both orally and literally (reading and writing).
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 15