- The purpose of budgeting
- The purpose of different operational budgets – P/L, Cash and Master Budgets
- Producing simple operational budgets
- Comparing budgets with cash flow forecasts
- Fixed and flexible budgets
- Organizational behavioural aspects of budgets
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Explain the purpose and nature of a budget
- Formulate operational budgets
- Identify the benefits of a budgetary control system
- Understand the budget setting process
- Understand the importance of careful implementation and management of a budgetary control system
AED 2,800 per participant (AED 2,666.67 - course cost; AED 133.33 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Maximum number of participants = 20