- Best practice in purchasing and stock control
- Menu planning, standard costing and gross profit management
- Impact of sales mix
- Wage and salary scheduling and control
- KPI's for Food and Beverage Control
- Action plans for profit improvement
Benefits of Attending
This programme enables participants to:
- Gain an understanding of best practice for ordering, purchasing, gross profit calculations
- Learn how to manage cost of sales with better forecasting, correct pricing and less wastage
- Forecast wage and salary costs
- Gain a general understanding of what the figure mean
AED 2,500 per participant (AED 2,380.95 - course cost; AED 119.05 VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 16