Current operations audit:
- What to audit?
- Who are we, are we who we say we are, why are we who we are?
- Current clients
- Potential clients
- Exercise: audit your current operations
Present your audit:
- Change, revamp, upgrade, refresh or remain the same?
- SWOT of change
- What does it take to change? (Or equally to create a new concept?) - A step by step approach
- Exercise: Build a critical path
Feasibility studies: What to, How to:
- Estimated capital investment and pre-opening expenses
- Estimating revenue: different approaches
- Operational costs and payroll
- Minimum slaes required for break even
- Calculate EBITDA
- ROI and payback period
- Breakeven points
- Location analysis
- Market analysis
- Market trend analysis
- Table Top Lines
- Brand values, corporate image
- Service styles
- Price points
- Interiors concept creation
- Presentation creation
The restaurant concept will be present to a panel on the final day of the programme
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Identify areas to be audited within their operations and produce a basic operation audit which will help them maximise profit from their restaurant operations
- Have basic knowledge to create a zero based feasibility study/budget
- Have the basic knowledge to create a food and beverage concept and product a presentation of such concepts
- Have learned the steps to take when developing a new concept for a restaurant
AED 3,900 per participant (AED 3,714.29 - course cost; AED 185.71 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Achievement will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 25