Professional Dress and Appearance
- Daily grooming routines
- Uniform maintenance and presentation
- Using the 'Right' Words for the 'Right Service'
- Body Language
- Cross-Cultural Interaction
- Male/Female Interaction
- Etiquette and Manners
Coffee and Tea Service
- The Cover
- Preparing the order
- Serving the order
- Arabic Tea and Coffee
- Turkish Coffee
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional dress and appearance which is necessary for food and beverage personnel
- Execute the basic skills of polite, professional guest interaction and customer service
- Practice the skills of plated service
- Practice the skills of hot and cold beverage service
AED 1,000 per participant (AED 952.38 - course cost; AED 47.62 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10