- The role of the menu for a restaurant operation
- Business profit and loss account and how changes in the restaurant’s menu and operation affect the operations bottom line
- Menu pricing in restaurants theory
- Assessing different pricing strategies in a variety of situations and operating environments
- Marginal pricing in restaurants
- Systematic menu engineering methods
Benefits of Attending
Upon successful completion of the module, the delegate should:
- Understand the role of the menu for a restaurant operation
- Demonstrate understanding of the business profit and loss account and how changes in the restaurant’s menu and operation affect the operations bottom line
- Be able to explain the fundamental theory of menu pricing in restaurants, and critically assess different pricing strategies in a variety of situations and operating environments
- Understand the concept of marginal pricing in restaurants
- Apply a systematic menu engineering method to continuously analyse and assess menus with the objective of obtaining and sustaining optimal financial menu performance
AED 2,000 per participant (AED 1,904.76 - course cost; AED 95.24 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 15