Topics covered during the course include:
- Different Types of Presentations
- Planning an Effective presentation
- Structuring a Presentation
- Delivering a presentation with impact
- Handling Question with Answer sessions
- Dealing with nerves
Benefits of Attending
By the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Communicate and sell their message and personality in a relaxed, concise and confident way
- Build trust and respect for the speaker in the eyes of every audience, and to satisfy the audience’s "emotional" and psychological needs
- Organise their thoughts and ideas into a powerful and clear message providing the audience with a strong start to first capture their attention
- Use a structure which encourages the listener to remain interested and focused throughout the remainder of the talk
- Deliver concise, interesting and well-paced information
- Use presentation material or visual aids to properly support and reinforce their message and not distract the audience
AED 3,250 per participant (AED 3,095.24 - course cos; AED 154.76 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of instruction materials, handouts, workbooks and AH&LEI Managing Hospitality Human Resources textbook
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1700hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites.
The Emirates Academy Certification of Achievement will be issued upon completion.
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10