The course covers the following elements:
- The importance of personal appearance for a company's and a person's individual corporate image
- Your company's look for men and women
- Your company's Personal Dress and Appearance standards -- establish a series of guidelines for dress and appearance
- Communication and body language
- Personal Hygiene
- Ladies' Session
- Men's Session
Benefits of Attending
This programme enables participants to:
- Understand the importance of a professional, well-dressed look in business today
- Demonstrate how good appearance and a professional presentation adds value to all aspects of your life both from the personal and professional view points.
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of the company's dress and appearance standards.
AED 1,400 per participant (AED 1,333.33 - course cost; AED 66.67 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10
Note: For business clients wanting to upgrade or develop their dress and appearance guide for employees, the trainers will provide close collaboration and will produce a booklet that reflects the standards of the company.