- What is Leadership?
- The adult generations that comprise the twenty-first century workforce
- The Kouzes and Posner Model of Leadership
- Are you ready for Leadership?
- What does the term Leadership mean?
- The difference between Leading and Managing
- Styles of Leadership
- The Human Resource function in the development of a motivational environment
- Individual Leadership styles
- Coaching and evaluating: Giving and receiving feedback
- Influence Politics and Ethics
- How well do I communicate?
- How well do I listen?
- Where does communication and listening fit into leadership?
- How can you fulfill your potential?
- The power of believing that you can improve
- Introduction to Hofstede - Cultural Dimensions
- How culture drives behaviours
- Exploring Dimensions - what are the implications for leadership?
Benefits of Attending
This programme enables participants to:
- Understand what leadership is and where it fits in business today.
- Understand how leadership adds value to the personal and professional side of life.
- Clearly understand and demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to engage in leadership behaviours and values.
- Relate to the similarities and differences between leading and managing.
- Understand how motivation and leadership are related.
- Appreciate and demonstrate personal influence, politics and ethics.
- Understand your own personal leadership management style.
AED 2,000 per participant (AED 1,904.76 - course cost; AED 95.24 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 - 1600hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Achievement will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10