- Module 1: Background - China as an international tourism source market and Chinese customers
- Module 2: Travel motivation, expectations, needs and behaviour of Chinese visitors
- Module 3: Language, service and ambience
- Module 4: Product adaptation and marketing
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the special characteristics, needs, expectations and behaviour of Chinese travelers
- Develop strategies to ensure guests' satisfaction and facilitate quality assurance
- Adapt tourism and retail products and services to meet the needs and expectations of Chinese travelers
- Build sustainable and successful engagement with Chinese tourists
- Successful participants will receive certification as a Chinese Tourist Welcome Quality Host
- Where two or more people from a business/property complete the course, a Chinese Tourist Welcome Quality Label will be awarded for public display
AED 1,250 per participant (AED 1,190.48 - course cost; AED 59.52 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0930 - 1730hrs
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
Successful participants will receive certification as a Chinese Tourist Welcome Quality Host
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10