The Introduction to Hospitality English workshop focuses on basic vocabulary and grammar used to describe elements that you will encounter in the hotel industry, combined with a review of the English alphabet, phonics, numbers and the basics of the nine parts of speech.
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the use and correct pronunciation of the English alphabet.
- Demonstrate effective communication using time, directions, colours and shapes.
- Recognise the common hospitality terms and phrases when interacting with guests and colleagues.
- Identify the correct use of weather terminology and the connection with months, weeks and days.
- Performs exercises using the nine basic parts of speech used on a daily basis within both the work and personal environment.
AED 1,200 per participant (AED 1,142.86 - course cost; AED 57.14 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 1800 - 2030hrs every Monday and Thursday for 4 weeks
The programme reequires the participants to have a basic understanding of English
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10