In this course, you will learn how to:
- Greet people
- Say information about your family
- Order drink in a coffee shop and how to ask for the bill
- Count and ask for prices
- Ask for/give directions
- Tell and ask about the time
- Order a meal in a restaurant
- Read and write the Arabic Alphabet
Benefits of Attending
Through attending this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Develop the skills to interact in common conversational situations allowing them to converse on topics such as greetings, giving basic information, numbers, time and ordering in a restaurant.
- Read simple sentences and the signs around the city.
AED 3,250 per participant (AED 3,095.24 - course cost; AED 154.76 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course will run over 12 sessions every Monday and Wednesday for 6 weeks from 1800 - 2100hrs.
The programme does not require any pre-requisites
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10