- What makes your Spa different?
- The connection between Finance and Sales & Marketing in order to create plans that get results
- Read, analyse and understand a P&L statement for effective budgeting and accurate forecasting
- Financial language to be able to effectively communicate with the Finance Director
- The connection between understanding the Spa business and leading effective teams
- Conclusion and course wrap up plus a surprise!
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of planning ahead -- where do we want to be?
- Understanding the P&L for budgeting and forecasting
- Speak to your Director of Finance/business owner
- Develop a sales plan that speaks in numbers
- Execute a sales plan through effective Marketing
- Engage your Sales/Marketing team to support the Spa and Wellness
7 October 2018
AED 1,000 per participant (AED 952.38 - course cost; AED 47.62 - VAT cost)
Course fee is inclusive of all instructional materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee breaks
According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance Value Added Tax (VAT) will be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018.
The VAT rate will be 5% and will be applied on all rates, fees and other charges covered by your agreement with us, starting from 1 January 2018.
For more details see https://www.mof.gov.ae/En/budget/Pages/VATQuestions.aspx
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises.
The course runs from 0900 to 1600hrs
The programme reequires the participants to have a basic understanding of English
The Emirates Academy Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Minimum number of participants = 10